In highly specialised positions often the interviewer would not have the time or tools to ascertain and benchmark a candidate's knowledge with other applicants. By using pre-employment skills assessment for every candidate you reduce the possibility of hiring bias.
Principle has partnered with shl the market leader in pre-employment screening. Using Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) ensures each test administered is unique, adapts to the candidate's ability level and delivers precise scores.
Our clients can now evaluate candidate true skills in advance of reviewing CV’s submitted or scheduling interviews.
- Save time interviewing only highly skilled candidates
- Predict job performance, minimise hiring cost; measure attributes such as ability and past performance to determine suitability for role
- Overcome geographical or time constraints with tests being available online with instant results
- Results are benchmarked therefore reduces hiring bias (entry to senior level positions)
- No extra fee is charged for this service
We have over 1000 pre-employment tests to choose from. Popular assessments available include
- Verbal Reasoning
- Math Fundamentals (adaptive)
- Reading Comprenesion
- Advanced Excel
- Technical Help Desk
- MS Office all versions & levels
To find out more about our skills assessments or to tailor a test to your company's needs contact us on 01 676 7166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org