Principle's executive search offering gives organisations peace of mind when recuiting for their next C Level or other key positions. Our executive search is aimed at organisations recruiting for critical positions, new industry startups, company restructuring and where organisations need to recruit the very best talent.
Audrey Hughes who has a solid successful track record of hiring senior management for organisations across Ireland manages our executive search projects. Audrey’s journey has seen her set up Principle HR in 2000 a successful boutique recruitment agency with a focus on quality. Over the years she has spoken at key industry and leadership forums discussing the need to attract and retain key talent within organisations.
Audrey has BA in HRM and is a member of the Institute of British Psychological Society
Our approach and how we help
- With a retained search Audrey Hughes will lead your project. Working closely with you allows us to gain an in-depth understanding of your business requirements and ensures the highest quality control. We can help analyse the role, identify and agree on the competencies and personality fits. Insisting on a close relationship will facilitate us being more effective at attracting and assessing candidates.
- Confidential research based search service and or combined with advertising also using latest tools for passive recruiting, social recruiting and screening.
- Importantly engaging Principle means there is very little off-limit constraints, as a client we don't approach your executives and with a bespoke list of executive clients we have maximum access to desired companies.
For further information on this service you can contact Audrey Hughes on +353 1 6767 166 or email email@example.com
- Chief Executive Officer - Gheel Autisim
Gheel Autism Services is a community based progressive and innovative voluntary organisation which provides a broad range of supports and services for adults on the autistic spectrum in partnership with Health Service Executive and families
New entity being set up in Dublin with plans to IPO in 3-4 years. As CFO you will set up and manage all revenue and transactions across multiple locations. Equity share offer will be provided in addition to package ancial Officer - Telecoms Exchange Platform
- Chief Financial officer - Telecoms Exchange Platform
- Finance Director - Charity
Long established charity who are experiencing a growth period, this is a new and diverse role with oversight for HR, IT and Facilities in addition to finance
- Director of Trading - Telecoms Exchange Platform SMS/Voice
New entity being set up in Dublin with plans to IPO in 3-4 years. As Director of Trading you will be responsible for developing new business with mobile operators across the globe buying and selling SMS & Voice. Equity share offer will be provided in addition to package.
Recently completed assignments
- Director of Operations
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Engineering
- Vice President of Strategy