Accounts Payable Assistant Immediate Start - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Payable Assistant Immediate Start|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Accounts Payable Assistant - Global Company - Ballymount- Dublin 12
Nationwide service provider with a base in Ballymount Dublin 12 are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team. Working closely with the Financial Controller and the wider finance team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the Accounts Payable activities and will have an opportunity to become more experienced across a number of areas including Banking Control, Reporting and general Accounts activities.
Key Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Assistant
- Processing of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Preparation of supplier payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Generation of month end accruals
- Daily posting of bank payment transactions
- Previous experience of working in Accounts Payable
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of working with an online finance package such as SAP, Navision, Sage etc
- Background experience within FMCG, stock/inventory systems preferable
- Accounts qualification such as IATI, part qualified would be beneficial
Salary offered for this position is dependable on experience and will be in the region of 32-35K based on relevant experience along with bonus and pension.
To apply for this Accounts Payable job email CV in confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR