Accounts Payable D12 c€35k
|Job Title||Accounts Payable D12 c€35k|
|Salary||€32000 - €35000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
Accounts Payable Ballymount
Great opportunity for an accounts payable professional to join the team of a busy and fast paced FMCG based company.
The successful candidate will be involved in the Accounts Payable activities and will have an opportunity to become more experienced across a number of areas including Banking Control, Reporting and general Accounts activities.
Key Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Assistant
- Processing of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Preparation of supplier payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Generation of month end accruals
- Daily posting of bank payment transactions
- Previous experience of working in Accounts Payable
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of working with an online finance package such as SAP, Navision, Sage etc
- Background experience within FMCG, stock/inventory systems preferable
Salary offered for this position is based on experience and will be in the region of 32-35K along with pension, parking, restaurant on site, incentives, up to 50% staff discount and more.
To apply for this Accounts Payable job email CV in confidence to email@example.com