Accounts Payable EMEA Swords - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Payable EMEA Swords|
|Salary||€32000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Accounts Payable EMEA Swords
Principle in partnership with a growing shared service centre in North Dublin are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team. The successful applicant will work in a medium sized team of finance professionals who are responsible for the EMEA region.
This accounts payable job offers the successful candidate a 12-month contract with a growing company. You will be working within an organization that values the happiness of their staff. Offering a healthy work-life balance in addition to a strong benefits package, this is an excellent environment in which to work and grow your career.
Your job will be to process accounts payable invoices for all areas of the business ensuring they are paid on time and within agreed credit terms. There will be approximately 1000 per month and you will be processing them using a 3-way match PO.
- Meet agreed service level KPIs (90% 1st time passes, Invoices paid on time 90%, Accounts on hold 0%)
- Maintain a query log to allow for a full audit trail and statistical reporting
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Employee expense processing
- 2 Years+ experience working in a similar invoice processing or accounts payable job.
- Accounts Payable experience and ideally some Accounts Receivable
- Experience using Oracle or SAP.
This accounts payable job offers a salary of 32k and includes benefits.
If you are interested in learning more about this accounts payable job, please apply or contact Deirdre for a confidential chat. You can reach Deirdre at 01 603 5073 or by emailing email@example.com.