Accounts Receivable Cash Applications Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Receivable Cash Applications Analyst|
|Salary||canteen, mobile, phone, laptop, negtiable|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Our Reference||PRHR 21040RE|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Receivable and Cash Application Analyst
Our client, a multinational tech organisation with locations across EMEA, are seeking to add to their international finance team with an experienced Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications Analyst to join their EMEA team based in Dublin.
In this role you will have a senior place in the team as you will help to lead the Accounts Receivables team in the management of support queries on invoicing, billing and outsourcing issues. You will also have input into the daily cash receipt application and monthly application. There is a strong culture of continuous improvement and there will be active work on improving procedures around this.
Some Duties Include:
- Train / Monitor / Help to Manage with the organisations finance outsourcing team members in all areas relating to Cash Applications and Account Receivable management.
- Research complex accounting errors or billing discrepancies ensuring accurate accounting, system functions and compliance with applicable controls
- Assist in the audit process, ensuring own areas of responsibilities are in congruence with GAAP, SOX and internal policies
- Effectively manage all Accounts Receivable and/or Cash Applications-related escalations
- Drive process improvements in the area
- Actively participate in month, quarter and year-end closes activities and assist with the quarterly and annual audits
- Work closely with EMEA Collections Manager on short term projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- 2+ years of cash applications and/or AR experience at a multinational company
- Experience working with outsourced services team
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task with limited supervision
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Oracle is a plus
This exciting Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications Analyst role is offered on a full time, contract basis. There is a generous negotiable salary depending on industry experience and numerous perks including laptop, mobile and complimentary canteen.
APPLY NOW to Deirdre in Principle for more information
Deirdre Doran | email@example.com | 01 603 5073