Adobe AEM Lead Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Adobe AEM Lead Developer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Adobe AEM Lead Developer
Opportunity for an Adobe AEM Lead Developer to join a global financial services organisation in Dublin. As an AEM Lead Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- The Adobe AEM Lead Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Solid background of software development experience
- Experience working with content management technologies
- Knowledge of J2EE programming experience required
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
This role offers a highly competitive salary & benefits package along with career progression opportunities.
For further details on this Adobe AEM Lead Developer role email CV in confidence to Som in Principle. Email: email@example.com | 00353 1 603 5075