Agile Business Analyst Global Fintech - Expired
|Job Title||Agile Business Analyst Global Fintech|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + Healthcare,Pension|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Agile Business Analyst Global Fintech
New Opportunity for a technical Business Analyst who is eager to accelerate their career as a Product Owner sought to join a growing & established financial analytics company who work with some of the largest fortune 500 companies.
Reporting to the Agile PMO and working alongside a Product Owner this role offers progression to take over as a Product Owner.
The focus of this role is to work on large scale development projects that improve products and services for the Fintech market along with creating business process maps.
The main systems you will be working with are confluence & Jira and also SDLC methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall - experience with any of these tools is highly beneficial.
What this role can offer you
- Dedicated career path - this company places a strong emphasis on progression and learning & development. The aim of this role is to progress to Agile PMO
- Attractive salary in the region of 65-80K
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible start time
- Education & annual training budget
- Lots of opportunity
- Work life balance
- Centrally located offices close to luas, dart and all main bus routes.
- 5+ years' experience operating within a similar type role through the full SDLC
- Experience in IT Design, Infrastructure and best practices
- Experience with Jira is essential
- Ability to create business process maps and systems workflow
- Be able to produce high quality requirements and designs.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to raise their experience and skills in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disruptor in Fintech.
Next Step: Contact me Edward Bennett Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle for further details.
Ph:01 603 5071 E:email@example.com