Application Engineer Procurement - Expired
|Job Title||Application Engineer Procurement|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Application Engineer Procurement
Global technology and media based company are seeking an Application Engineer Procurement to join their Dublin EMEA HQ.
Working as part of a dynamic, global team you will become a support expert in Procurement service applications and products that are in production, and provide effective technical consultation to end users and product team.
An overview of your responsibilities as an Application Engineer will include
- Work with product team to define proper hand-off for Production operations.
- Be the point of contact interfacing with customers, to provide first level of triage and enhancement requests.
- Work directly with product team to resolve technical issues, build, drive and improve our products and processes.
- With product team alignment, write production code that will enhance our products.
- Build product insights from developer experience/sentiments and work with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action.
- Analyze issues of moderate complexity; addressing configuration, implementation, and function or process fails.
- Support all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing and roll-out.
- Comply with release management policies to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- 2+ years experience in Oracle Application modules (Purchasing, AP, Cash Management, GL)
- 2+ years in software development or software consulting and production support.
- 2+ years working with a relational database and handling volumes of data, performance tuning
- 2+ years experience with object-oriented software development
- 2+ years experience developing web applications
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
This role offers a highly attractive salary along with the opportunity to be part of a hugely successful and innovative tech team.
Apply today with CV for further details on this Application Engineer Procurement role.