Application Support Financial Software - Expired
|Job Title||Application Support Financial Software|
|Salary||€38000 - €40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Application Support - Financial Software
Principle are working with a leading provider of financial software, e-procurement and bespoke solutions to recruit for an Application Support Consultant to join their team. This company specialises in providing innovative financial accounting & purchasing software solutions to meet their clients' needs and expectations.
Based in the City Centre this a permanent role that offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced support consultant.
To be responsible for all aspects of the application product suite which includes training and support to clients, in both implementation projects and post implementation. This support is to be provided at the client site or from the Dublin office.
- Providing support for the suite of packages.
- Logging the issues raised by clients, understanding the problems and providing a solution where possible. This may be achieved by training, upgrade to latest software, workaround or replication of problem which can then be scheduled for a software fix.
- Liaison within the department and other departments to ensure that the issue is resolved.
- Liaison with the client to ensure that the client is up to date with the progress of the inquiry
- Ensure that the customer services system is updated at all times with new information
- Ensure that Analyst keeps up to date with all new releases and features. Analysts are expected to carry out internal upgrades for their own test environment
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or Accountancy / Finance with IT experience
- 2 years' experience of implementing and / or supporting a financial system
- To succeed in this position, the candidate should already have good hands on experience with/comfortable with Windows OS, UNIX and Oracle / SQL Server
This position offers a competitive salary of €38,000 - €40,000 per annum including benefits. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Audrey at 01 603 5072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org