Application Support Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Application Support Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Application Support Manager (BAU) Dublin 1
Principle are working with a global Financial services company to recruit an Application Support Manager BAU to oversee support and service delivery across 3 locations within the EMEA region. As Application Support Manager you will oversee over 150 resources located both on and offshore. You will have a number of direct reports from each location and will ensure overall service to the client is maintained and SLA's are reached.
As an Application Support Manager your role will involve:
- Management of the IT service delivery team for application support.
- Defining Service Level Agreement (SLA) in relation to contracted services, ensuring SLA's are achieved with service quality and as agreed in the contract.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
- Build and maintain a strong client relationship internally and externally.
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and process.
- Implement and facilitate workshops and training courses with reference to service delivery.
- Management and appraisal of IT service delivery team.
- Experience operating within an Application Support Manager / IT Service Delivery Capacity
- Experience managing resources across different locations and time zones
- ITIL/ PMP/ Prince 2 qualification
- Strong communication skills
This Application Support Manager (BAU) job is a permanent role and offers a salary circa €75,000 -€80,000 including excellent benefits such as bonus, healthcare, life assurance, PHI, education support. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please apply or contact Som in Principle 01 603 5075