Assistant Financial Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Assistant Financial Accountant|
|Salary||€35000 - €38000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Principle are excited to be recruiting for a Part-Qualified accountant on behalf of our client, a financial services company based in Dublin City Centre. Working within the financial reporting team, this is a key role for our client and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress, becoming qualified and taking on more responsibility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts, including the completion of all relevant statutory, regulatory and control requirements to agreed service levels; They must also be able to proactively manage the day to day relationship with key stakeholders and be able to contribute to projects, creating innovative, cost effective solutions to complex problems.
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Assistance in the production of regulatory returns on a quarterly basis.
- Maintenance and development of the current Financial Reporting models, and assistance in testing and implementation of new processes across the Finance department as required.
- Ad hoc assistance to Business Process Re-engineering and other development change activities within the department as required.
- Maintenance of procedural manual for areas of responsibility.
- Assist Internal Audit with any queries/issues that arise, in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Ensure all information requirements from External Auditors are met, and all issues raised are dealt with in a timely manner.
- 2 years + experience, ideally within financial services.
- Part-Qualifed and registered for accountancy exams.
- Strong Excel skills (essential)
- Sun Accounts (desirable)
If you are interested in this role and feel you match the experience above you can learn more by contacting Gary via email at email@example.com or by calling 01 603 5071.