Audio/Cough Analysts - Expired
|Job Title||Audio/Cough Analysts|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Vitalograph is one of the world-leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over thirty-five years, we now wish to recruit Audio Analysts to join our existing R&D team on a temporary basis.
Audio/Cough Analysts 6/8 Month Contract
Reporting to the Software QA Manager, the Audio Analysts will work with the Cough Analysis Team analysing cough files generated from one of the companys medical devices. The ideal candidate will be analytical and enjoy working as part of a team.
The work involves counting coughs in recorded audio files and documenting these results for further analysis.
- Attention to detail with capability for high levels of focus and concentration for long periods.
- Hard working, motivated, reliable with a good attitude towards their co-workers.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision and a good team player.
- Ability to use a computer and associated audio playing software
The Following Skills Are Not Required But Would Be Advantageous
- Analytical with an aptitude for problem finding and diagnosis
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with desktop application including MS Word & Excel
- Prior experience in a QA related discipline
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or other regulated environment
- Third level qualification in IT or Business related discipline
The positions will be subject to successful completion of the cough analysis training that will be conducted in-house.
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
by post to; Software QA Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie