Automation/Software Engineer Control Systems - Expired
|Job Title||Automation/Software Engineer Control Systems|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Automation/Software Engineer Control Systems Software
Immediate requirement for an Automation /Software Engineer to join a global medical device company based in Limerick.
An overview of your role
- As an Automation Engineer you will be part of a team in PLC and control software development, testing and installing as part of a highly automated, complex, high volume 24/7 validated production environment.
- You will be responsible for high quality, right first time PLC and HMI code development strategy from functional and detailed design specifications.
- You will also be responsible for project managing control systems and software based projects across a cross functional team
- Fault finding complex automation equipment
- Experience working with control systems software programs development, debugging and validation
- Ability to Analyse, understand, fault finding and modification of software programs written by other developers
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
Good to have
- PLC background in Siemens S7, APT, ALLEN Bradley Controllogix 5000, Pilz Safety PLC's and Wonderware intouch HMI software
- Knowledge of printer systems, vision systems, robotics, laser control systems.
- Experience working within a high-volume manufacturing validated environment with strong change control.
The role will commence as a 12 month contract role offering a competitive daily rate.
Apply today for full details on this Automation Engineer role