Automation Test Engineer Python - Expired
|Job Title||Automation Test Engineer Python|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
If you are an experienced QA Engineer who is interested in working on new tech rather than legacy systems and working for a company who prioritise creating the best product, then this could be the job for you.
Principle are working with a well-funded boutique software house based in Dublin's City Centre. They combine the excitement and the creative thinking of a start-up with the security and drive of an established US company.
In this QA Engineer job, you will be working with a team of highly experienced developers, using Java to develop a superior product for the healthcare industry.
As part of their growth they are looking for QA Engineer with experience writing scripts in Python to join their team. Some of your duties will be to:
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code.
- Write code/scripts to test systems
In order to be considered for this QA Engineer role you will have the following profile:
- Strong experience in developing test automation
- Experience of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience with test automation tools such as selenium or test complete.
- Scripting skills in Python.
This QA Engineer job offers a very competitive salary and benefits. You can apply directly or if you would like to learn more, please contact Gary at 01 603 5071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.