B2B Marketing Manager - Expired
|Job Title||B2B Marketing Manager|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
B2B Marketing Manager
A long-established SME medical device company based in the west/mid-west of Ireland wishes to immediately recruit a B2B marketing manager to head up a new marketing team. The successful candidate must be fully up to speed with modern digital marketing techniques, systems and automation and whilst medical device experience is desirable, it's not as essential as the B2B digital marketing experience.
Reporting to the CEO, the marketing manager will be responsible for full spectrum product marketing and sales from analysis, through concept and business development, product launch to sales campaigns. Candidates must have experience of managing through others such as product managers, graphic designers, technical writers and marketing communications.
- Responsible for the overall B2B Marketing Strategy with Senior Management.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Sales Teams to understand their requirements and targets and then execute the marketing plan to support these requirements.
- Market analysis and detailed research of both geographic and product markets within remit including sales and positioning.
- Work with senior management and R&D to define & hone new product offering ideas.
- Drive creative campaigns, sales tools and program development for the company's products, including market analysis and sales analytics.
- Create a consistent market message including the USP, value proposition and differentiation strategy.
- Act as an aggregator of market intelligence and develop channels for internal communication of necessary information.
- Design and develop all marketing strategies and programs; drive demand for our products with creative and innovative marketing practices.
- Develop and lead a team of five cross-functional marketing professionals to implement marketing programs and campaigns.
- Oversee the production of all marketing collateral, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements, social media posts within a regulated environment.
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns using the appropriate tools to drive new prospects to our website and convert to qualified leads. Develop and maintain digital marketing tools to current 'state-of-the-art'.
- Work closely with business development teams on presentation preparation and presentations where necessary.
- Work to maximise the Marketing Budget.
- 5 years+ B2B Marketing experience with demonstrable experience in market analysis, lead generation and digital marketing.
- Minimum degree level education, preferably in Marketing Science, Engineering or Business.
- Excellent demonstrable presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of customer oriented problem identification and definition
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" to perform at all levels within an SME
- Detail oriented with strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Travel 20-25%
- Experience launching B2B products internationally
- Strong team player with ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across multiple teams and within tight deadlines.
- Must possess a can-do positive attitude, ensuring an excellent quality of work commensurate with that of the organisation.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly to ensure an understanding of the company's products.
- Proficient in the use of the following technology;
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel, including pivot tables and charting
- Google analytics
- PSS / SAP (or equivalent analytics package)
- Marketing automation systems such as Hubspot or Marketo
- Experience in B2B medical device marketing would be a distinct advantage but would be outweighed by the need to have experience in 'state-of-the-art' modern digital marketing techniques and lead generation.
- Relevant clinical experience would also be an advantage
To Apply, send your CV in confidence to Som in Principle email@example.com