Banking Services Analyst Maynooth - Expired
|Job Title||Banking Services Analyst Maynooth|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Reconciliations Analyst Banking Maynooth
Global Financial Services Provider are seeking a reconciliations analyst to join their operation in Maynooth Co. Kildare. Working within the banking services team you will be responsible for reconciliations activity across a number of large client bank accounts.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for the accurate and timely process of daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliations for a portfolio of client bank accounts.
- Proactive in the follow up of bank reconciliation breaks. Liaise with associated parties to ensure breaks are reconciled through to resolution.
- Promptly deal with queries on the day to day operations while keeping operational risks to a minimum.
- 2 years previous experience within a similar role
- Previous bank reconciliations experience is essential
- Experience working with an online reconciliations system
- Proficient in MS excel
- 3rd level qualification within a finance, accountancy, business or related discipline.
The role offers a salary in the region of €34-35K along with the opportunity to work with a global brand. Further training & development will also be provided.
Apply today with CV for further details on this reconciliations analyst role.