BI Analyst iGaming 50-60k - Expired
|Job Title||BI Analyst iGaming 50-60k|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
BI Analyst iGaming €50-60k
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced BI Analyst to work with a leading recognized Multi National , dealing in the areas of digital and affiliate marketing based here in Dublin . The client operates in several different verticals within the affiliate marketing sector and have had remarkable success .
The Data and Analytics Team is looking for a passionate and solution-oriented BI Analyst to implement analytical solutions that deepen a collective understanding of customers, influence innovation, and deliver actionable insights to accelerate the growth and effectiveness of Search worldwide.
For this role, they looking for an experienced analyst with a strong background in iGaming to join the central analytics team, which is focused on business intelligence, data quality, and governance and enabling business teams throughout to utilize Search Data to deeply understand our customers and business.
- Create and maintain the logic and processes to support trustworthy and efficient consumption of data.
- Develop mechanisms to discover, monitor and improve data quality and completeness of Search Data.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help grow the search business internally and for partners worldwide
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high quality and broadly available
- BSc in Computer Sciences, Math, Statistics or related field
- Must have a strong demonstrated background within the iGaming Sector
- 3-4 years' experience in data analytics / advanced business analytics
- Experience in data mining (SQL, Tableau ,ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including experience to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
The BI Analyst Role offers a competitive salary in the region of €50-60K +15% Bonus +Health Insurance + Gym &Transport contribution
For further details on this BI Analyst opportunity email your CV in confidence to Edward in Principle or contact
01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org