Business Analyst Aviation - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Business Analyst Aviation
Great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join one of the world's leading airline groups based in north Dublin.
As a Business Analyst you will work in partnership with Group IT and bridge the gap between stakeholders with business knowledge and the people who provide solutions. You would need to structure and define solutions to business problems using a variety of methods and tools.
- To identify the appropriate solution to a business problem working alongside the design and development teams
- Gather information and analyses business problems using structured methods, identifying opportunities for the change or improvement
- Seek specialist advice on aspects of the design and domain architecture alignment from the architects
- Provide users with a useable, efficient, effective way of working. Consider proposition, process, people and IT.
- Relevant business experience across all phases of the solution delivery process
- Airline experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience in architecture diagrams, business process modelling, data migration, functional design
- Experience working with agile management tools
- Experience working in a transformation environment
This role offers a highly competitive salary along with the benefits pension, healthcare, education support and career progression opportunities.
For further details on this Business Analyst exciting opportunity within Aviation industry email CV in confidence to Som in Principle or call directly. email@example.com | +353 1 603 5075