Business Analyst Cloud Tech Germany - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst Cloud Tech Germany|
|Salary||Bonus + healthcare + pension +++|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Business Analyst sought for global cloud Technology Company who develop solutions for mobile telco's around the globe, the role is based in Dusseldorf Germany and requires fluent German and English.
The Business Analyst is a member of the Service Delivery team responsible for the production of business, functional and technical requirement documentation to delivery and product teams. He/she works to understand, quantify, and present the solutions to the client. The candidate will work across a number of teams to execute different work streams with respect to a project.
* Work closely with clients to gather business requirements and translate these requirements into actionable functional/system requirements for R&D Teams
* Collect and analyze information to determine the best course of action for system development
* With minimal supervision coordinate vendor enhancements, test and prepare technical documentation for system implementation and on-going support
* Perform necessary analysis, fact-finding, and consultation with others to identify and resolve production support issues
* Identify program design and implementation issues, functional problems, and project or process related challenges
* Demonstrate competency in all of the following: analysis, design, testing and implementation
* Identify and solve problems independently and provide consultation and assistance to other members of the Project Implementation and Product Management teams
* Effectively test system enhancements from documented requirements
Education and/or Experience:
* Undergraduate degree required Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
* 5 years experience in a solution development environment with a demonstrated record of success in requirements capturing and analysis
* Fluent English and German speaker is essential
Technical Training and/or Experience:
* Understanding of key business processes including, order entry, provisioning, fulfillment and billing with relevant industry experience
* Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and apply them to the business environment
* Exposure to Agile Software Development is a plus
The role offers a competitive salary + bonus + shares + healthcare + pension + education support.
Apply now for further details on this Business Analyst role.
Audrey Hughes | principle hr | 01 603 5072 | firstname.lastname@example.org