Business Analyst Global Insurance Co - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst Global Insurance Co|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Business Analyst Global Insurance Co
Immediate requirement for an experienced Business Analyst with strong insurance background to join a well-known and international Financial Services company in Dublin, this is a perm role offering a salary of 60-70K.
This is an opportunity to advance your career and join a company who promote further development, training, and career progression. Working as a key member of the technology systems division this role will require you to interact and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- To participate in ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- To take part in regular scrum status meetings
- In preparing the Analysis designs and perform the review support
- Bridging the gap between business users and the developers by translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Translating and simplifying requirements, analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Transact- SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of analysis methodology and best practices
- Support on UAT and BAT test case preparation and or review
- 3+ years of experience working in the same streams with knowledge of the insurance industry preferable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
The role offers a competitive package in the region of 60-70K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Business Analyst role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 (1) 603 5075.