Business Analyst SQL Global Insurance Co - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst SQL Global Insurance Co|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Business Analyst SQL Global Insurance Co
Immediate requirement for an experienced Business Analyst with strong SQL background to join a well-known and international Financial Services company in Dublin, this is a perm role offering a salary of 65-75K.
This is an opportunity to advance your career and join a company who promote further development, training, and career progression. Working as a key member of the technology systems division this role will require you to interact and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Assist front end users on booking day today insurance transactions
- Bridging the gap between business users and the developers by translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Translating and simplifying requirements, analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Transact- SQL, PL/SQL, Sybase
- Knowledge of Micro COBOL
- 3+ years of experience working in the same streams with knowledge of the insurance industry preferable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
The role offers a competitive package in the region of 65-75K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Business Analyst role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 (1) 603 5075.