Business Development Executive Insurance - Expired
|Job Title||Business Development Executive Insurance|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Business Development Manager - Insurance
A newly created role has become available with a rapidly growing Insurance organisation to appoint a sales focused individual as a Business Development Manager with responsibility for developing out a broker network within the retail arm of the business. As a BDM you will be responsible for driving sales and opportunities within a broker network in Ireland. If you're a self-starter with a background in insurance or a related industry and looking for a challenge this could be the role for you.
This is a fast paced, agile and vibrant environment and based in the City Center. Reporting to the CEO, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career. The organisation is in a rapid growth mode and this is an ideal time to join as lots of career progression available with the opportunity for you to carve out a role within the business and become a pivotal member of the team.
- You will become an expert on all business products, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news
- Follow up on new business opportunities and arrange meetings with broker clients
- You will be working alongside the CEO on a regular basis defining the strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.
- Drive new sales opportunities towards reaching targets and KPI's to achieve revenue projections.
Skills and requirements:
- Background in Insurance or related field
- Experience in working towards KPI's
- Ability to work part of a team and under one's initiative.
- Must hold a full driving licence and have own means of transport
- Competitive salary + commission
- Friendly, collaborative and fun environment that promotes career progression + personal development
- Opportunity to work within a fast paced and growing environment