Business Development Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||€80000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + Excellent Commission|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Principle are working with a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting services to find an experienced Business Development Manager for their Irish operation. Based out of Dublin you will be a key part of this growing Irish operation.
You will be expected to have a strong background in sales within the services industry. You will understand the nuances associated with the latest platforms, architectures, and digital technologies along with how they align with the company's capabilities to deliver strategic solutions to their clients. The BDM will focus on driving cross platform sales from prospecting through bid closing; developing new relationships, and driving continued growth of solutions.
- Successfully sell IT solutions and Services via a solution-selling or consultative-selling approach
- Coordinate with leaders and SME's across BUs to create compelling and goal-driven solution offerings for clients and prospects;
- Drive the creation of presentation materials and proposals that effectively present the solutions and collaborate with the global sales team to sell through the offering;
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise around company solutions and go to market strategies;
- Qualify and drive response initiatives to closure, maximising revenue and strategic value for our organisation;
- Successfully position the company and its services to C-level executives, building their confidence in our solutions and our ability to deliver;
- Stay abreast of current events across Business Units and utilise that knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop our selling propositions and differentiators.
- Demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new business to sell end-to-end solutions;
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends;
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas;
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to potential clients;
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills;
- Strong knowledge or experience around the services industry with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, and product development;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to close deals under high stress to successful completion;
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense;
- Effectively manages up and down;
- Strong negotiation skills;
This role is offered on a full time and permanent basis, with the corporate offices of our client based in Dublin 2. There is a generous salary on offer of up to 90K basic, along with on target earnings in the first year forecast to be circa 170K.
Contact Gary in Principle for a confidential discussion
Gary Caffrey | 01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org