Business Development Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||€75000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + Commission + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Business Development Manager - IT Managed Solutions
Our client, an international Managed IT Solutions organisation, is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Professional / Business Development Manager to join their team based in Dublin.
This role will focus on winning new business in the private, public and third sector organisations for the provision of strategic IT solutions and technology requirements. These services will be focused on hardware, print and data and a background in this area is required to be considered.
This position offers a high basic salary and an extremely competitive OTE.
Working within a team of 4 other senior sales professionals and reporting to the Sales Director
Overview of your responsibilities as a Senior Sales Professional:
- Responsible for winning new business in Ireland
- Develop and grow relationships with key stake holders to maximise the outcomes
- Develop a strong pipeline in your assigned sector
- Manage the pre-sales process to win bids
- Identify client needs and market trends
- Experienced in IT solution sales and a successful sales professional
- 5+ years' experience in IT Services, IT Managed Services or ITO sales, including Solution Selling
- Experienced and accountable for full cycle sales management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing C-Level relationships and experienced at delivering sales presentations
- Full drivers licence, travel is required to client sites
This role is offered on a full time and permanent basis, with the corporate offices of our client based in Dublin 2. There is a generous salary on offer of up to 85K basic, along with on target earnings in the first year forecast to be circa 170K, also on offer is a car allowance, pension and other perks.
Contact Gary in Principle for a confidential discussion
Gary Caffrey | 01 603 5071 | email@example.com