Business Development Manager Healthcare - Expired
|Job Title||Business Development Manager Healthcare|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive salary + bonus + car|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Business Development Manager Healthcare
New opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a healthcare organisation who provide staffing solutions across a diverse range of services to hospitals and care facilities around Ireland.
As BDM you will focus on direct sales and manage partner relationships within Ireland. This role will be responsible for leading and driving national business development opportunities and develop an existing client base, with support, while driving new business activity.
- Business and sales strategy development together with supporting customer retention planning and efforts.
- Leading, managing and developing the strategy with a focus on achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual targets. Achieving all revenue targets and objectives in line with corporate goals.
- Assessing the potential for new account managed businesses through proactive business engagement.
- Manage the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact to closure.
- Solid background in B2B business development and account management
- Excellent communication skills with strong negotiation capabilities
- Experience selling a service from initial contact through to close
- Demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals and targets
Career opportunity: Opportunity to build/scope out a sales team in Ireland. This career opportunity is performance driven as the company expands. The development of a sales team will parallel business development activity and growth potential.
The role offers a salary of 60K along with bonus and car.
For further details on this BDM job or other sales role email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR
01 603 5072 firstname.lastname@example.org