CAD Technician Global Manufacturing Co - Expired
|Job Title||CAD Technician Global Manufacturing Co|
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum + benefits package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
CAD Technician /CAD Administrator Cork - Global Manufacturing Company
Opportunity for an engineering candidate with 1 years plus experience to work with a global engineering based company in Cork. As CAD Administrator you will be required to manage and review the CAD work requests from the Cork site and ship to off shore teams to execute.
Your role will be to ensure the CAD requests are accurately and promptly managed, logged and issued ensuring priority based work is completed.
You will also be required to import and export CAD files into and from the engineering database.
As you progress within the role the extent of your responsibilities will widen with more autonomy and interaction with local and off shore teams.
- Must be proficient in Unigraphics NX 8
- Understanding of the key functions of a manufacturing plant would be beneficial
- At a min you must have basic engineering knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively is key as there will be interaction with off shore teams
- 3rd level degree/diploma in mechanical, production or manufacturing engineering
- 1 years previous work experience.
The role offers a salary of 30-35K + benefits, healthcare, pension, training, education etc.
Apply today to Audrey in Principle for further details on this engineering/ CAD based role