Candidate Sourcer EMEA Inhouse role - Expired
|Job Title||Candidate Sourcer EMEA Inhouse role|
|Salary||Highly attractive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Recruitment Sourcer / Candidate Sourcer
Our client, a multinational technology and social media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate sourcer to join their team. In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on supporting a specific EMEA program of recruitment, and will interact with candidates globally. This role is being offered on an initial 11 month contract basis.
This is an internal/inhouse role. Within the recruitment function, the sourcing team create practical and out of the box methods to source the best talent for the internal vacancies. This role will focus on activating passive candidates through a highly engaging approach. The team are passionate about candidate experience and embodying the ethos and culture of the organisation. Through the first engagement to final offer, the sourcing team have impact on all candidates who move through the internal recruitment process.
- Working closely with the wider programme team and hiring managers to understand the impact of the roles you will be working on
- Manage candiate applications through program recruitment advertisements
- Work in partnership with the team to ensure a great candidate experience
- Be creative in your approach to building talent pipelines, focusing on specific industries relevant to open roles
- Find and engage a range of passive candidates through the use of online and social sourcing, Boolean, LinkedIn etc
- Screen and initiate the recruitment process with candidates
- Be a champion of continuous improvement
- 2-3 years experience in recruitment within an in-house or agency team
- Ability to spot talent and culture fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to source for hard to fill or niche roles
- Strong candidate engagement ethos, ability to activate passive candidates
- Strong experience with media, marketing, sales and multilingual roles
- Strong communication skills
This role is offered on an initial 11 month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
Contact Deirdre in Principle for a confidential and honest conversation on 603 5073
Deirdre Doran | email@example.com | 01 603 5073