Case Manager Residential Loans - Expired
|Job Title||Case Manager Residential Loans|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Case Manager Residential Loans
Immediate requirement for an Asset Manager to join a global financial services company and working as part of a team to manage a significant loan portfolio across residential loans.
As an Asset Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing management and the delivery of agreed strategies across a range of performing and non-performing loans with ultimate aim of maximising recovery.
The Asset Managers will typically have lending and recovery experience across a number of asset classes - with a focus on residential
The role will commence as a 1 year fixed term contract with a view to becoming permanent based on business requirements.
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio, ensuring that the management is in line with all relevant legislative policies to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimum strategy to maximise loan recovery.
- Attend Borrower and Client meetings as required and act as a day to day point of contact for queries from the Client, Borrowers, Borrowers' financial advisors and other professional advisors.
Background Experience of Case Manager / Asset Manager
- Prior lending and / or recoveries experience is essential.
- QFA / APA Loan required.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Experience of lending and / or recoveries in commercial or residential property, land etc
The role will initially commence as a 1 year fixed term contract, the role offers a competitive salary + bonus + pension.
For further details on this Asset Manager / Residential Loans role, email CV in confidence to Georgina Dunne in Principle
Georgina Dunne | 01 603 5075 | email@example.com