CEO Autism Services - Expired
|Job Title||CEO Autism Services|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
CEO Autism Services
Principle HR Executive Search has been retained by Gheel Autism a community based progressive and innovative voluntary organisation which provides a broad range of supports and services for adults on the autistic spectrum in partnership with Health Service Executive to appoint a CEO.
As Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for managing and guiding the organisations growth.
Based in Maynooth, Co. Kildare the key role of the Chief Executive Officer is to manage the resources available in line with the philosophy of the organisation.
As Chief Executive Officer, you will report to a board of directors and will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction and planning of the service.
Applications are invited from individuals who meet the following criteria
- 5 years + proven experience operating as CEO or in a senior leadership role
- Strong understanding of finance and corporate governance
- Experience operating at a senior level within a non-profit organisation
- Experience leading an organisation through transformational change
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant qualification to hold the position of CEO
This is a fulltime 5-year contract to facilitate this growth phase of the organisaiton.
Candidates should write via email in strict confidence to Gheel's retained search partner Principle HR Executive Search stating how they meet the above criteria. Email Audrey Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 603 5072