CFO - Global Telco Start up - Expired
|Job Title||CFO - Global Telco Start up|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + shares|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Chief Financial Officer - Telco Start - Up
Exciting new opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer who enjoys working within rapid growth / start up environments to join a wholesale telco business who operate within the new generation of trading for Telco operators.
The company provide SMS, Voice and Data wholesale to tier 1 and 2 providers along with a payment/finance platform to operators across EMEA and the US.
The promoters have been hugely successful within the Telco space and are now setting up an Irish entity to take the business forward. The company is heavily funded and plan to grow the business rapidly over the coming 5 years in preparation for an IPO or sale.
As CFO you will play a pivotal role in helping to build the organisation and in return will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a generous share offering.
You will initially manage a finance team of 3 in Dublin, this may grow as revenues increase. Team will consist of an Accountant, Treasury and Book-keeper.
Key Requirements & Background Experience of CFO:
- Strong finance background ideally within Telco / wholesale trading. Consideration will also be given to candidates outside of this sector including financial services
- Exceptional management of working capital including foreign exchange management and international trading related issues. Experience with lending, factoring beneficial
- Developing short and medium-term organisational design structure for the Finance function
- Clearing house and payments background preferable
- Financial qualification/ MBA
- Highly driven with a passion for success
- Proficient SAP finance module or similar
If you are interested in a new challenge, enjoy building teams and finance functions in rapid growth organisations this may be the role for you. The salary for this role will be circa €90K + 10K bonus + shares, healthcare and pension will also be provided.
Apply with CV in the strictest of confidence for further details on this CFO role, all CV's will be reviewed by Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call me on direct line 01 6035072