Collections Executive EMEA B2B - Expired
|Job Title||Collections Executive EMEA B2B|
|Salary||€32000 - €36000 per annum + bonus + benefits + parking|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
German Collections Executive- B2B Market EMEA Shared Service
German Collections Executive required to join a Global Company in their EMEA shared service centre in Dublin. The position will require the individual to manage the credit and collections process across the German Market on behalf of a dealer network and large global clients.
The role will involve….
- Collection of all due receivables in line with credit terms
- Establish and maintain credit limits in line with company credit policy
- Monitor and action daily all orders on credit hold
- Attain all monthly KPI targets including cash collection efficiency & DSO.
- Compliance with all Credit Policy requirements
- Support company business units in the establishment of new credit accounts
- Assist & support AR dept with cash application assistance
- Monthly reporting of receivables
Background Experience & Key Skills….
- Fluent in English and German
- Finance degree is desirable (but not essential)
- Previous experience in a Credit and Collections role
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team orientated
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This role offers a salary of circa 35K plus benefits (healthcare, life insurance, annual bonus, educational support & more!) There is also onsite parking available along with flexi time working hours!
For more information on this German collections position please contact Elaine in Principle in the strictest of confidence or email your CV for immediate consideration.
01 603 5075 | email@example.com|
Note: this is not a call centre