Commercial Director Social Media - Expired
|Job Title||Commercial Director Social Media|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive remuneration|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Commercial Director Social Media
Exciting new opportunity to join a global social media business who are setting up a new operation in Ireland. The business is hugely successful with over 275 million users around the globe. As Commercial Director you will become one of the founding members of the Dublin office. The role reports to the CIO based in Europe. The Dublin operation will grow to 20 people over the coming months.
The main focus of your role will be to drive global monetisation strategy of the group as well as being responsible for the day to day management of billing contracts, forecasting and commercial partnerships including advertising.
Overview of your responsibilities will include
- Develop and deliver an effective B2C sales strategy supported by relevant initiatives to generate future business
- Responsible for the global monetisation strategy and payments on all mobile and non-mobile platforms across 200 markets
- Identify and drive new business opportunities supported by effective due diligence
Key Skills & background experience
- Industry experience within a digital, social media, online, gaming, Telco or comparable industry sector operating within a senior commercial capacity.
- Background experience of sales and billing strategy development with experience of billing activities and product lines
- Skilled negotiator - commercial and contract negotiations
- Demonstrable senior level industry relationships
- Experience of business development activities
- Significant experience with mobile and online payment methods, digital wallets
The role offers a high degree of autonomy and reward, package will include bonus, healthcare, pension, salary will depend on relevant experience but will be highly competitive.
Apply now in the strictest of confidence for further details on this senior commercial opportunity
Audrey Hughes | Director Principle hr | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5072