Company Secretarial Assistant - Expired
|Job Title||Company Secretarial Assistant|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Company Secretarial Assistant
Immediate requirement for an experienced Company Secretarial Assistant to join a global financial services company located in Dublin 2. The company specialises in the administration of a broad range of funds including Irish Domiciled & Alternative Investment and Offshore Funds.
Reporting to the Company Secretarial Manager the role will involve
- Managing a varied portfolio of Investment Fund clients.
- Provision of a broad spectrum of company secretarial services, including board facing responsibilities, board attendance and minute taking, statutory and regulatory compliance, corporate governance and best practice.
- Preparation of board books, AGM and EGM documentation and board resolutions, taking and preparation of meeting minutes and ensuring action points are addressed.
- Maintaining the required statutory records and upkeep of Company Secretarial database.
- Preparation and filing of required Companies Registration Office, and relevant legislative and regulatory documentation.
- Previous Company Secretarial experience
- This position would suit an individual who has the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team and who is highly focused on positively representing the Company and meeting client expectations in relation to Company Secretarial and associated matters.
- ICSA part qualified or commencing studies
The role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, pension, healthcare and education support
To apply for this Company Secretarial Job email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR