Company Secretarial Assistant - Expired
|Job Title||Company Secretarial Assistant|
|Salary||€33000 - €36000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Company Secretarial Assistant
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for a Company Secretarial Assistant. This is an ideal role for a recent finance graduate or someone who has up to a year's experience as a Company Secretary.
You will report to the Company Secretarial Manager and your main responsibility will be to deliver company secretarial and corporate governance services to a portfolio of clients.
- Company secretarial duties including board attendance, minute taking, statutory and regulatory compliance, corporate governance and best practice.
- Preparation of board books, AGM and EGM documentation and board resolutions, taking and preparation of meeting minutes To ensure deadlines are met, by effective planning and scheduling
- Maintaining the required statutory records and upkeep of Company Secretarial database.
- Preparation and filing of required Companies Registration Office, and relevant legislative and regulatory documentation
- ICSA part-qualified or have begun studies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Superior written and verbal skills.
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of up to €36k including benefits. If you are interested in this Company Secretarial Assistant job and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or contact Gary at PrincipleHR via email at email@example.com or by calling 01 6035071