Company Secretarial Assistant
|Job Title||Company Secretarial Assistant|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary+benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
We are looking for an ICSA qualified Company Secretarial Assistant to work for a global financial outsourcing company specialising in institutional, corporate and financial clients.
The successful candidate would join the Corporate Solutions Team which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of corporate treasury, securitisation and aircraft leasing clients.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide a specialised and comprehensive company secretarial service in line with the provisions of the Companies Acts and related legislation. The role would provide the successful candidate exposure to some of the industry's leading companies, in a dynamic and expanding unit, which now provides services to a portfolio of 400+ entities.
- Review and monitor changes in company law and its impact to the client base, ensure awareness within the wider Corporate Solutions unit
- To support the continuous improvement of the way we work to ensure best practice]
- Ensuring companies are compliant with applicable corporate regulation and legislation
- Ensuring that all on-going statutory filing and reporting deadlines are met
WHAT YOU NEED
- You should have ICSA qualification
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in this great opportunity, contact Sally at Principle today | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035076 |