Company Secretarial manager Dublin - Expired
|Job Title||Company Secretarial manager Dublin|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Company Secretarial Manager Dublin
Our Client, an established Asset Services Company are looking for an experienced Company Secretarial Manager with a background in funds. The day to day will see the Company Secretarial Manage a portfolio of clients and drive service delivery
The candidate should be ICSA qualified (ACIS or FCIS) and have experience in managing a team.
* Ensure highest level of compliance within client portfolio
* Effective communication and upskilling on Technical Updates
* Regular updates on a scheduled basis to Senior Management
* Management of a team of Qual and Part-Qual Company Secretarial Experts.
* Ensure the implementation of a continuous learning and development strategy
* Mentoring junior staff members and delivering relevant team training in industry topics.
* Active involvement in ad hoc projects
* Self-starter, with previous experience in managing people
* ICSA qualification a prerequisite
* Proven experience in the investment funds industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong, accurate minute taking skills.
Candidates Should Have:
* A proven ability to lead a team.
* An ability to mentor junior members.
If this Company Secretarial Manager job in Dublin please send Cv to edward@Principlehr.ie in confidence
Salary: 65-75k d.o.e
Benefits: Incl but not limited to Pension, Bonus, 25 days Holidays, Health Benefit, Travel Tax Incentives, Bike to Work, Canteen, Gym