Compliance Risk Officer Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Compliance Risk Officer Financial Services|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum + pension + healthcare + education|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Risk & Compliance Officer Global Financial Services Company
The main function of the role will require you to provide specialist advice to the business on regulatory issues & assist the compliance manager with the delivery of the compliance plan.
You will be providing support & guidance on regulatory requirements regarding Anti Money Laundering, Data Protection, and other financial services regulations.
Overview of Key Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Risk & Compliance Officer who will be responsible for the monitoring and assessing of the unit to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policy.
This will include signing off regulated material and briefings, monitoring adherence to Training and Competence requirements and review and preparation of other policies and procedures
- Previous experience in a role involving, Compliance/Risk, Audits, Quality /Standards checking
- Strong experience in managing internal and client relationships, with the ability to communicate and implement change and effectively identify and report compliance issues.
- Background experience within financial services
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the personal credibility to communicate effectively
The role offers a competitive salary based on level of experience and will be in the region of 52- 55K.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.