Continuous Improvement Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||Continuous Improvement Specialist|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Your cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit an Operational Excellence Implementation Specialist to join our team in Ennis on a fixed term contract.
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the driving operational excellence transformation across the company. This role will be a mixture of leading continuous improvement projects and also training to ensure process changes are effective.
- Direct and demonstrable experience in continuous improvement strategy implementation.
- A passion for continuous improvement and root cause analysis
- Experienced in managing cross functional project teams.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to deliver training on continuous improvement fundamentals as well as process specific training.
- Proven skills in faulting finding/root cause analysis of product and processes and implementation of preventative and corrective actions.
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience.
- Good problem solving skills, an ability to both work as part of a team, and work on own initiative. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written.
- Lean /Six Sigma certification, green belt or higher.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Work experience in a product assembly environment with a high mix of products such as electronics devices or instrumentation.
- Experience of working with ISO13485 and/or the medical device industry
- Proven experience in driving and achieving continuous improvement actions.
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie