COO Global Online Start-up - Expired
|Job Title||COO Global Online Start-up|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + highly competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
COO Global Online Start-up
Global online and technology-based business who have recently set up a new operation in Dublin would like to appoint a Chief Operations Officer to drive operational excellence across 3 locations within EMEA. Working as part of the leadership team this role reports to the CEO. The key success factor for this role is the ability to independently drive agendas and swiftly execute. This is a new appointment as the company are in rapid expansion mode in Dublin and EMEA.
The organisation value the culture of no bureaucracy, flexibility and treat everyone equal. The team are creative, agile and highly talented within their fields.
As COO you will maintain control of diverse business operations, you will need to be an efficient leader with excellent people skills to plan, oversee and direct operational policies, rules, initiatives and goals.
You will be responsible for
- Developing a model to ensure growing customer satisfaction,
- Incremental revenue from on-going business and ensuring a healthy profit margin.
- Supporting strategic initiatives - such as M&A, new market entries.
- Build & manage a dynamic operations team across 3 locations
- Experience driving operational excellence in a high growth, high pressure environment - start up experience preferable.
- Background experience working within Tech or an online business (marketing, gaming, ecommerce, etc)
- Dynamic leader with excellent people skills - ability to manage geographically dispersed teams
- Prepared and willing to travel extensively (120 days per year)
- Diverse cultural experience - experience working in different countries or within a multinational org.
- 3rd level degree
- Opportunity to work in a high growth international environment
- Six figure salary, along with 25% bonus, healthcare, gym, daily allow etc
To apply for this COO role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle.
email@example.com | 01 603 5072