Vitalograph is one of the world-leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Cough/Audio Analysis Co-ordinator to join our existing R&D team.
Cough/Audio Analysis Co-Ordinator (Evenings) - Specified Purpose Contract - Immediate Start
Reporting to the Software QA Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the Cough Analysis Projects.
- Quality checking of audio files in line with company SOP's
- Distribution of audio files to team members
- Management of project deadlines
- Reporting of cough analysis results
- Statistical analysis of cough analysis results
- Creation and review of project documentation
- Co-ordinating with onshore and offshore disciplines
- Analysing of audio recordings
The following skills are not required but would be advantageous:
- Educated to Degree level
- Analytical with an aptitude for problem finding and diagnosis
- Competent person capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience with desktop application including MS Word, MS Excel & MS Project Manager
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a project co-ordinator/management role
- Prior experience in a QA related discipline
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or other regulated environment
- Third level qualification in IT or Business discipline
This position will be subject to successful completion of the cough analysis training that will be conducted in-house.
Monday to Thursday 3.45pm to 12.15am
Friday 3.45pm to 11.05pm
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com or by post to; Software QA Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie