Credit Analyst EMEA Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Credit Analyst EMEA Global Tech Co|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Credit Analyst EMEA / Risk Analyst
Global media operation is seeking to add to their existing finance team in the form of a talented and highly dynamic Credit /Risk Analyst.
This Credit Analyst job will be based in their EMEA headquarters, in Dublin City Centre and will be an integral role working closely with the collections team and the finance department and the EMEA sales team.
Overview of your responsibilities as a Credit Analyst
- First point of contact for sales rep queries related to credit limits
- Maintaining credit limits to adhere to WW credit policy
- Manage communication and work closely with EMEA /Global sales team to oversee credit review for client accounts in line with Global credit policy
- Analyse credit inquiries, A/R aging analysis, cash forecasting and collections, and other special credit projects
- Evaluate risk in relation to credit needs and viability
- Liaise with the Global and EMEA sales team re any training need around finance processes and systems
- Collaborate with outsourced providers of credit management and report on performance of same
- Project work around EMEA Credit procedure and policy
- Strong team player and adaptable with regard to working with colleagues in multiple sites/locations
- Experience in credit risk management, preferably in a multinational company
- Experience working across EMEA preferable
- Experience with Salesforce.com / Oracle is a plus
- Experience working with outsourced services team is a plus
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a credit analyst/ risk management role
This role will be an opportunity for the right person to become immersed in international business at the highest level with one of the big name social media companies of the world.
Salary for this credit/risk analyst role is 50-60K depending on relevant experience.
APPLY NOW for this credit analyst opportunity.