CRM Applications Solutions Manager - Expired
|Job Title||CRM Applications Solutions Manager|
|Salary||€80000 - €85000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Customer Application Solutions Manager - CRM - Salesforce
Principle are delighted to be working with a leading global company to recruit for a Customer Application Solutions Manager to join their team based in their shared service centre in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for all customer facing systems development in the company's EMEA region. This is a key role for our client as the incumbent will play a key part in defining the solution strategy and architecture for both global and regional based customer facing solutions.
Managing a team of 6 you will be responsible for technical operations and delivery of regional development in multiple customer facing systems with a particular focus on Salesforce.
- Responsible for managing the delivery and execution of EMEA Customer Solutions teams' day-to-day operations.
- Manages day to day production support for Customer Solution Applications environments.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive & business leadership in EMEA business units and functions ensuring the Customer Solutions services provided meet their requirements and expectations.
- Manage career development of his/her EMEA delivery staff including development of training plans and identifying staff for promotions.
- Recommends the planning, staffing, and funding requirements for projects requiring the use of his/her EMEA team.
- Assist/support the IT Director to coordinate communication throughout the EMEA IT organization.
- Working with the IT director manages IT supplier relationships and with Regional and Global IDS teams to establish SLA metrics and reporting methodologies
- Provide leadership in the development of value-driven technology strategies, methods, and standards for Customer Facing Solutions
- Reporting to business/IT leadership on progress.
- Strong problem solving skills - experience solving complex business & technology problems in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Solid Leadership and people management/development skills
- Vendor Management
- Senior Manager level presence - at ease interacting with senior managers in a global corporate environment.
- Experience of both software development and application support as an operations manager, project manager or developer.
- Background experience with Java and web-based applications
- SalesForce experience - preferably as a strong user /superuser
- A self-starter capable of using their initiative and getting results
- Business acumen and developing relationship at all levels in the organisation is a must
This position offers a salary in the range of €80- 85k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org