Data Analyst Big Data Projects - Expired
|Job Title||Data Analyst Big Data Projects|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Data Analyst / Data Scientist - Big Data Projects
New opportunity for an experienced data analyst / data scientist with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join the team of a dynamic and growing technology focused business who provide services to millions of users in the US.
As a Data Analyst / Data Scientist you will be building analytic solutions that generate business insight and value.
Background experience & skills set
- Strong experience with Machine Learning and/or Predictive Analytics experience
- Experience with data Mining tools such as SAS (Base/Stat, EM, SNA, VA), R, etc.
- Applying computational algorithms and statistical methods to structured and unstructured data
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in applied mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering or statistics)
- Experience working with big data
Nice to have:
- Strong Python development skills and/or other prototyping skills
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Graph Theory, Hadoop, Big Data
This is a permanent, full time role that offers a highly competitive salary that reflects the level of your experience, performance related bonus and healthcare will also be provided.
For further details on this Data Analyst / Data Scientist opportunity contact Audrey Hughes in
Principle HR 01 603 5072 | email@example.com