Data Centre System Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Data Centre System Administrator|
|Salary||€55000.00 - €60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Data Centre System Administrator
Principle, in partnership with a global tech company are recruiting for a Data Centre System Administrator with experience working with SAN Infrastructure. The Data Centre System Administrator will be working in a permanent job with a well-known worldwide brand.
- Windows server & AD administration and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of networking devices and concept
- Server and networking hardware troubleshooting Skills
- Working knowledge on using iLO/DRAC/KVMoIP
- Backup & archive loaders and libraries
- Understanding SAN infrastructure.
- 4+ years' data centre support experience
- Working experience in using iLO/DRAC/KVMoIP
- Working experience in handling Migration and decommission of hardware
- Working experience with server, network and storage deployments
- Provisioning, racking, cabling and labeling of hardware.
- KVM based remote access system
- Experience on supporting SAN infrastructure
This Data Centre System Administrator job offers a salary in the range of €55 - €60k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Data Centre System Administrator job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.