Data Processor - Expired
|Job Title||Data Processor|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Data Processors - Specified Purpose Contract - Immediate Start
An entry level position reporting to the Software QA Manager, the Data Processors will work with the Audio Analysis Team processing data from files generated from one of the company's medical devices. The ideal candidate will be analytical and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Attention to detail with capability for high levels of focus and concentration for long periods.
- Hard working, motivated, reliable with a good attitude towards their co-workers.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision and a good team player.
- Experience with desktop application including MS Word & Excel
The following skills are not required but would be advantageous:
- Analytical with an aptitude for problem finding and diagnosis
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a QA related discipline
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or other regulated environment
The positions will be subject to successful completion a training course that will be conducted in-house.
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to; Software QA Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie