Data Processors (Evenings) - Expired
|Job Title||Data Processors (Evenings)|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive Salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Data Processors (Evenings)
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit Data Processors to join our existing R&D team on a temporary basis.
Data Processors (Evenings) - Specified Purpose Contract
An entry level position reporting to the Software QA Manager, the Data Processors will work with the Cough Analysis Team processing data from files generated from one of the company's medical devices. The ideal candidates will be analytical and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Attention to detail with capability for high levels of focus and concentration for long periods
- Hard working, motivated, reliable with a good attitude towards their co-workers
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision and a good team player
- Computer literate with experience using desktop applications including MS Word & Excel
- Leaving Certificate qualification (or equivalent)
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Analytical with an aptitude for problem finding and diagnosis
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
The positions will be subject to the successful completion of a training course that will be conducted in-house.
Monday to Thursday 3.45pm to 12.15am
Friday 2.30pm to 9.50pm
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie