Data Scientist Big Data Project - Expired
|Job Title||Data Scientist Big Data Project|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Data Scientist Big Data Project
New opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join the team of a dynamic and growing technology team working onsite with a global banking organisation in Dublin. The development team in Dublin work within an agile environment and are currently working on a cutting-edge large scale global big data project.
Duration: 3 -6 months (may be extended)
Day Rate: €545
Background experience & skills set
- Good Knowledge coding in Python, R, or Scala,
- Knowledge of Big data/Hadoop
- Knowledge of Agile concepts
- Good knowledge of data science activities such as parameter tuning, model validation, data sampling, model training, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in applied mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering or statistics)
For further details on this Data Scientist opportunity contact Edward Bennett in
Principle 01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org