Database Administrator Sybase - Expired
|Job Title||Database Administrator Sybase|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for an experience Database Administrator to join their team. The Database Administrator will be responsible for working on production support activities and occasion project delivery. This typically this will be day to day activities supporting the database infrastructure including solving production and non-production issues, working on change, incidents, and problems
- Manage, monitor and maintain the core SAP Sybase ASE, SAP Replication server infrastructure.
- Proactively managing, tracking and resolving the issue; escalating faults to the 2nd and 3rd level support team
- Responsible for ensuring reliable performance and availability of the SAP Sybase ASE and Replication server infrastructure including managing both ad-hoc and scheduled change requests
- Be responsible for change management, configuration updates and configuration documentation.
- Disaster Recovery Procedure
- 2 Year plus database administration experience, specifically with Sybase.
- Some experience in Informix, SQL Server and Oracle would be beneficial.
- Excellent UNIX / Linux command line and strong shell scripting ability.
- Troubleshooting skills - Database, Middleware, interoperability with the OS (Solaris)
- Technical documentation skills
- Participate in On-call rota
This Database Administrator job is a permanent position that offers a salary of circa €55k. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 603 5071