Delivery Manager Dublin South - Expired
|Job Title||Delivery Manager Dublin South|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Delivery Manager -Dublin South
Urgent requirement for experienced Software Delivery Managers for a global telco company based in Dublin. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of one or more medium to small sized projects. Also as a delivery manager you should be able to make technical decisions and designs on the project.
- Understanding of large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Experience in Agile project management and delivery
- Knowledge of ETL and Agile project management tools like JIRA
- Good knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle, Sybase
- Good stakeholder relationship and management required
- Experience in managing and delivering End to End project implementation
- Delivery Management - Prior experience delivering programmess in both Agile / Non-Agile Environments
- Team Management - Management of large teams 100+
- Proficient in project management, particularly in understanding the project life cycle and project planning.
- Location Management- Hands on management of multiple teams both on/off shore
This Delivery Manager job is a permanent role and offers a competitive salary including excellent benefits such as bonus, healthcare, life assurance, education support. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please apply or contact Som in Principle 01 603 5071.